Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 27, 2012

Let It Begin!


Annnnd, let the school year begin! It's official...school has started AND it is also official that my kids are growing up WAY too fast. Aaron is in 1st grade and Whitney is in 3rd. INSANE, I tell you! It is always so crazy when school is about to start, I feel like a chicken with my head cut off trying to find the zillions of things on their school supply list. Then, the night before school starts I can't sleep. I have nightmares that my alarm didn't go off and they missed the entire first day....or half way through the day I realize that I forgot to get them dressed and sent them to school in their underwear. I even dream that I am back in school and I have no clue what my locker combination is and can't find the office to ask them what my combo is. UGH! This year, Whitney kept getting up every half an hour to look at the clock...I think she only got about 3 hours of sleep total. She was SO excited! She had all of her outfits planned for the entire first week or school. Aaron was a little nervous, he had heard rumors that his teacher has a real tarantula in her room (which is true) and he was really uncomfortable with it. He came home happy though, I think he's going to be just fine. ;) Unless it escapes....


2 people leaving some love!:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Love them! I can't believe Whitney is in third grade. Stop growing up, Whitney! That's hilarious about Aaron and the tarantula.

Family of Five said...

Your Photography is beautiful and so are your kids! Yea for beautiful, healthy kids growing up! And I totally have the locker combo dream too! Makes me feel better you do also! ha ha ha!