Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 17, 2012

{Working Out} Some of My Favorite Songs


Pinterest is a blessing and a curse. You see Pins like this and this, and you're like, "Dude....I could totally get hot like this so fast...." So, you do it for a week and when the scale doesn't budge you get frustrated.


So, then you go and happily eat some carrots. I totally make this face when I'm eating my carrots. "Hey baby...you know you want one of these, don't you. Oh my gosh, they are SOOOO GOOD!" Who needs chocolate right? Psssh.

Story of my life. I swear.

Do you ever feel like you're in a fitness rut? I was feeling that way, and then I got some new workout music and it got me all pumped to get going again. Though....I'm sure a pair of any of these would have the same effect.

(The neon totally brings out the 90's Lisa Frank obsessed little girl in me...)

..hello, my pretties! 


 

 
So, when I'm doing my favorite workouts (Remember how I love the Amanda Russel ones? KILLER awesome workouts!)  or just doing strength training I always have to have my music. I swear....working out just feels wrong when I don't have music playing and I lose my oomph so much faster! So, I thought I'd share with you a few of my favorite workout songs! What are some of yours? I'm always on the lookout for some good new tunes!


Enjoy!

 

5 people leaving some love!:

~Bekah said...

Omg I feel ya!! I've lost almost 21 pounds and almost 21" since may 31 but it's all because of changing my eating and lifestyle. BUT I've yet to make time to start working out and I NEED to! Those neon variegated colored Ascics are on my WANT list to gear up!! Lol. Omg my heart smiled when's wrote Lisa Frank! I'm soooooo in love with LF and always have been!!! These shoes sooo inspire that in me again!! Love ya and thanks for the encouraging words. I've GOT TO get in gear and work out! My overall goal is -30 lbs by dec. 11 but -15 by end of sept. I reached my first goal (-20 lbs by end of July fr may 31) but I've bee in a slump this go around....

Kathy said...

Remember when we used "Moves Like Jagger" as our Zumba warmup? *wink, wink*

Kathy said...

Also, I know what you mean about pinterest. I had my "fitness" board open on the computer and David was looking through it. He said, "This is what you look at all the time? No wonder you think you're fat!" It's a double-edged sword.

The Yoder's Five said...

Oooo love the neon shoes! I haven't owned a pair of sneakers since high school....

The two Zumba classes I've attended (ha) got me hooked on Waka Waka by Shakira.

Darn those pinterest abs that are all over the place. Seriously, they need to show more pictures of women who've had kids!! I'm fairly toned, but still get the dreaded belly overhang when I sit down!!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Love the songs. Cute shoes!